Gradually synonyms, gradually antonyms
Synonyms for gradually in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for gradually. 16 synonyms for gradually: steadily, slowly, moderately, progressively, gently, step by step, evenly, piecemeal, bit by bit, little by little, by degrees. What are synonyms for gradually?
Meaning “to carry out gradually” is from 1949, hence phase in “introduce gradually” (1954), phase out “take out gradually in planned stages” (1954). Related: Phased ; phasing . Related entries & more
What is gradually
What is gradually? Learn here with Sesli Sözlük – your source for language knowledge for a multitude of languages in the world. Definition of gradually in English Turkish dictionaryyavaş yavaş Çok sayıda eski gelenek yavaş yavaş ortadan kalkıyor. – Many old customs are gradually dying out.
Antonyms for Gradually 1 257 opposites – opposite meaning Lists synonyms antonyms definitions examples thesaurus words phrases idioms Parts of speech adverbs nouns adjectives Tags immediately now time suggest new suddenly adv. hurriedly adv. adv
GRADUALLY ‘GRADUALLY’ is a 9 letter word starting with G and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for GRADUALLYWe hope that the following list of synonyms for the word gradually will help you to finish your crossword today.
3. To strive to move something through some process or situation, especially one that is particularly laborious or difficult. In this usage, a noun or pronoun is used between “work” and “through.”1.. to get into something tight or small gradually and with effort. He
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for GRADUALLY WEAKEN [corrode]We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word corrode will help you to finish your crossword today. We’ve arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are
gradually-varied flow (GVF)
· PDF 檔案gradually varied flows. dy/dx gives the variation of water depth along the channel in the flow direction. 6.3. Classification of Flow Surface Profiles For a given channel with a known Q = Discharge, n = Manning coefficient, and S0 = Channel bed slope, yc 0
What is that word that means gradual color change?
· It’s usual associated with clothing, and I thought it was ombre but i looked it up and that’s not right at all. Like when a skirt gradually goes from black to white. Naw mean? Please
Gradually Varied Flow Calculation. Backwater profile
Gradually varied flow profile (graph) computation To compute the gradually varied flow profile (graph), the Improved Euler method (Chaudhry, 1993) is used: At control section, i=1 and Y i =Y s. Repeat for i=2 to n in increments of distance dX where dX is negativedX
“How Did You Go Bankrupt?” “Two Ways. Gradually and …
· “Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.” “What brought it on?” “Friends,” said Mike. “I had a lot of friends. False friends. Then I had creditors, too. Probably had more creditors than anybody in England.” Related Article: I Fell In Love the Way You
Gradually Meaning in Malayalam, Definition of Gradually …
Gradually Meaning in Malayalam : Find the definition of Gradually in Malayalam, OneIndia Malayalam Dictionary offers the meaning of Gradually in Malayalam with synonyms, antonyms, adjective and more related words in Malayalam.
gradually adapting Letzter Beitrag: 13 Nov. 07, 15:42 gradually adapting to the new situation; milieus description geht es um schrittweise anpas… 1 Antworten gradually breathe Letzter Beitrag: 20 Sep. 19, 11:16 Immer noch bei den Ziegeln.As the material
Перевод контекст “gradually” c английский на русский от Reverso Context: gradually being, gradually increasing, gradually increased, being gradually, gradually become Примеры предназначены только для помощи в переводе искомых слов и выражений в …
gradually (comparative more gradually, superlative most gradually) In a gradual manner; making slow progress; slowly. (obsolete) by degrees 1682, Nehemiah Grew, Anatomy of Plants Horns, upon the due accession of Moisture, doth gradually become Soft.
States lift restrictions gradually amid fears of new variant
· States are loosening their coronavirus restrictions on restaurants and other businesses because of improved infection and hospitalization numbers but are moving gradually and cautiously, in part because of the more contagious variant taking hold in the U.S. While the easing could cause case rates to rise, health experts say it can work if done in a measured way and if the public remains
Meaning of GRADUALLY in Hindi
Meaning of Gradually in hindi म ह वर /ल क क त य स प क क ट रस स स डर आज क शब द Bolt चटखन आज क व च र खड ह कर ब लन क ल ए स हस च ह ए ह त ह , ब ठ कर स नन क ल ए भ स हस च ह ए ह त