5 Places to Visit in Taipei that will Soothe Your …
· When you’re nestled between the mountains of Yangmingshan National Park and the banks of the Tamsui River, finding places to visit in Taipei is easy. 2. Take a tour of the second ‘Forbidden City’ at the NATIONAL PALACE MUSEUM While the National Palace Museum contains nearly 700,000 pieces (one of the largest collections in the world) of ancient Chinese artifacts, visitors sometimes only
Taipei, 7 must do’s and places to visit
Taipei is Taiwan’s capital and largest city and offers a special mix of tradition and modernity. Read the 7 must do’s and places to visit in Taipei! Hotel Taipei I loved my stay at arTree Hotel.The rooms are clean, tidy, and nicely themed. The room is quite spacious
Taipei Must Visit Tourist Attractions
· I have been to Taipei many times, but I always forgot to write about my journey. Please read along, here are my ‘must visit tourist attractions’ in Taipei. If you’re coming from Manila, flights to Taipei will arrive around 12-1 in the morning. Be sure to plan ahead. You
7 Must-Visit Temples in Taipei: Lungshan, Xingtian, Taipei Confucius Temple and More
Taipei has so much to offer that you could not imagine! Visit the 7 must-go temples in Taipei next time you are traveling to Taipei. Most importantly, don’t forget to rent yourself Taipei Internet in advance for the best experience and connection! Check out
Taipei Day Trip: Shifen & Jiufen Guide To All The Must …
Charming old towns in Keelung, Jiufen (九份) and Shifen (十分) are popular spots to visit on a day trip from Taipei. Read to find out all the must-eat-see-do
The Five Best Night Markets in Taipei, Taiwan
It has since become a must-visit munchy destination that brings color and flavor to Taipei’s nightlife. The market has a main food hall, but also spills out into streets surrounding the area
Taipei 101 voted No.1 must-visit place by Universiade athletes
Taipei 101 voted No.1 must-visit place by Universiade athletes Taiwan News visited the Universiade athletes’ village and interviewed the athletes about their impressions of Taiwan Athletes from Czech Republic were interviewed in Taipei outside the Universiade
Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you …
Picture: top cafe in Taipei blog. Up to the 3rd floor of the cafe is the place to showcase and preserve the luxury and wealth of the former owner of this cafe. And if you are curious to discover how luxury is, then come here once! Photo by: must visit cafes in Taipei blog.
The 38 Best Restaurants in Taipei
· While Shin Yeh has locations all throughout Taipei, this one has the best view in town, from the 85th floor of Taipei 101 — the tallest building on the island (and the tallest building in the
City543 » 25 Taiwanese Movies You Must See Before …
This month City543 explores one of the biggest forms of entertainment in the context of Taiwan, from Ang Lee to Martin Scorsese’s Silence to the New Wave Cinema Movement to Taipei’s best film festivals. Inspired by Steven Jay Schindler’s list of “1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die“, we compiled these definitive 25 Taiwanese films you must see before you die. . This list takes
Taipei Must Sees
10 places including Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, The Lin Family Mansion and Garden, Ice Monster and National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
· Taipei Story House (臺北故事館) – The house is in the same plot of land as the Taipei Fine Arts Museum (see above listing). Tel: +886 2 2596-1898  . This tea merchant’s 19th century European style house has been converted into a space for telling the story of Taipei and tea.
9 places to visit in Taipei
Considered as the world’s tallest building from 2004 to 2010, Taipei 101 is definitely a must-see site in Taiwan. It is composed of 101 floors above ground and 5 floors underground.
Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in …
Photo by: must visit cafes in Taipei blog. When mentioning the cafes, KiOSK is always on the top of the “must try” when coming to Taipei. Known for its unique minimalist space with 2 main colors: black and white, KiOSK is quite “small” but the customers are pleased by the warmth and cozy atmosphere.
A Must-visit Tourist Destination In Taipei
National Palace Museum – A must-visit tourist destination in Taipei If museums are your interest, then please visit the National Palace Museum. This place has a collection of more than 650 thousand historical items, ranging from paintings, calligraphy, books and documents, which came from thousands of years past including a Qing dynasty artifact.
taipei must visit – JENITA DARMENTO
Taipei Must Visit : JiuFen and Golden Waterfall It has been a month since i left Taipei. gosh.. how time flies.. i felt like it was only yesterday that my friends picked me …
Why You Should Add Taipei to Your Must-Visit List
· Why You Should Add Taipei to Your Must-Visit List By Alia Akka m September 9, 2017 Taipei, Taiwan Photo: Alamy The Far East’s chaotic metropolises beckon …